Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Cops Let Jessica Alba Go, Nice & Easy


The Oklahoma City cops have decided not to press any charges against the beautiful starlet Miss Alba. Jessica Alba  was caught plastering posters all throughout the city on the endangered great white shark.
“The decision has been made to close the case. The case will not be presented to the district attorney’s office,” announced a Sargent. Alba’s act was a part of a campaign for White Mike, an L.A.-based group that spreads awareness of the great white shark species shrinking existence.
Alba could have easily faced a felony vandalism charge and a possible jail time as well, but the property owners declined to press any press charges. Jessica released her own statement on all this by saying, “I got involved in something I should have had no part of. I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign.”



Blog Archive