Monday, March 28, 2011

Miley returns to Twitter via Rock_Mafia Account

"This is my new way to connect," Miley wrote. "When I need to speak out I will tweet from @Rock_Mafia ROCK MAFIA FOREVER xMC."
And while E! News has confirmed that it is in fact Miley writing, just to ensure the same to her fans, she linked to a twitpic of herself and songwriter/producer Antonina Armato from yesterday's daylong studio session.

The Rock Mafia reclaimed their account shortly after, explaining to fans that Miley "will tweet from here till we convince her to make a new account!!!! ;)"
And that was all it took for #1123MC (in honor of the Nov. 23 birthday girl) to start on its way to becoming a trending topic.
"11:23," Miley wrote a short time later (you can tell her tweets from the rest as she helpfully signs off "xMC)." "I look everyday. It's my birthday & it reminds me I am meant to be here. Fulfilling my purpose to spread love. xMC."

Blog Archive