Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miley's band members tweets for the AMA´s today!


>> Miley's band member´s tweets they are rehearshing for the American Music Awards 2010 -AMA's today!

carmelhelene: Rehearsing for the AMA's on Sunday. Git ready!
about 11 hours ago via TweetDeck

JuliaAllynn: 8 hour rehearsal today. I'm sleepy pretty early, after I talk to my man I am ousta. Then dress/camera/band rehearsal tomorrow for the AMAs!
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

mikeschmid: At rehearsal. Sick. *sniffle sniffle* Good thing I love my job!
about 13 hours ago via TwitBird

JuliaAllynn: @missing2much yep for the AMAs With Miley and my lovely @carmelhelene, @mikeschmid and the rest of the boyssss. To many names haha.
about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to missing2much

JuliaAllynn: Rehearsal today!
about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Blog Archive