Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thanks again for the nominations ;) Means a lot.

MirandaBuzz: Fun pic of me on set in Carly's room! http://yfrog.com/1sdfpwj
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
wildmango: @MirandaBuzz Does anyone call you Mir? If so, they should spell it Myrrh. Why? because you're precious like Myrrh, frankincense and gold. :)
about 5 hours ago via web

MirandaBuzz: @wildmango Yeah some of my friends call me Mir! On set people call me Fuzzy, Rottie, and Miss M. :D
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to wildmango

MirandaBuzz: I'm so excited for the Teen Choice Awards this weekend?!! I already picked a dress! Thanks again for the nominations ;) Means a lot.
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Übersetzung: Yeah, viele Freunde nennen mich auch Mir! Am Set rufen sie mich auch mal Fuzzy, Rottie & Miss M. : )

Blog Archive