Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stacy Jones Talks About Miley

Stacy Jones had nothing but good things to say about Miley when asked about her in a recent interview. Here's what he had to say: 
 
"Working with Miley is one of the highlights of my career. I can’t tell you how much love her, she is so talented, such a hard worker. I respect her a lot. She’s at a difficult position yet she handles it so well, she’s just a normal kid. When she’s in backstage she’s a goofball, I love her. She sings 100% live every time, no track, nothing going on, we’re really creating music, never lip sync. She really wants to be a serious artist. A lot of people in her genre are lip syncing, barely performing and playing. Miley plays guitar, piano, sings, she has the whole package. Hats off for her on everything she does, can’t say enough positive things about her, she’s the real deal. I wouldn’t be making the deal if it wasn’t for her."

For full interview go here.

Blog Archive