Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miley Cyrus "Achy Breaky" Dad

Actress Miley Cyrus has taken her share of shots from the media, but her toughmindedness partly comes from having dad Billy Ray Cyrus as her mentor.

For years, the country singer was known to millions as the mullet haired dude with that catchy hit single, that is until Miley came around the bend and basically took the world by storm. Miley, whose movie The Last Song comes out next week on Blu-ray, talks to us about being influenced by her father.

Click on the link below to get to the hollywoodoutbreak site and listen to the audio clip with Miley or read it right here:

 “My dad has been doing this, he’s been knocked down so many times, he’s had so much drama, he’s been hurt, felt betrayed by the music industry,”
“But every time he sings he’s doing it because he loves it and not for any political reason or for any other thing.” she explained.
“He’s like: ‘I’m making albums now ’cause I like it, if one person buys it and one person likes it, I’m happy.’”
“He’s like: ‘One in a million people may like it, but I made it and I said something honest.’”

Source: http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com

Blog Archive